In order to achieve perfect health, there are 5 steps that are necessary. All are important and all need to be practiced. It’s not enough to just work on a few. Keep them in your mind as you go about your day. Park a little further away from your destination for a bit more exercise. Make good food choices when eating out. You’ll find it easier to incorporate them into your life than you think.
Here are the 5 steps in order of importance:
- Release the suppressed emotions from your body. This is the most important action you can take! The only way to achieve perfect health is learning how to do this. This is something I teach in the Intention Healing Class and also in private sessions.
- Improve your diet. Eat organic fresh fruits and vegetables, wild caught fish, grass fed meats and good fats. Try not to eat things from packages, boxes or cans. Eliminate wheat and sugar from your diet. When you eat this way, you will not feel hungry or have cravings or feel the need for snacks. The nutrition you receive from eating whole foods will make your body feel incredible!
- Sleep. Your body repairs itself at night when you are sleeping. 6-9 hours works wonders for replenishing your body.
- Do some movement or exercise everyday, especially with things you already love to do like dance or play pickleball or do tai chi. Walking is easy and is something that everyone can do. Add in some weight bearing activities, too.
- Limit your exposure to chemicals. Yes, the world is full of chemicals but clear your own space. Use air filters, water filters, green cleaning products, and organic personal products. By clearing your own space and body of chemicals, you become stronger and can withstand the chemical exposures you can’t avoid.